Locum Tenens Surgery Job Riverside, CA
An inpatient health center in Riverside County is looking to add a Trauma Surgeon to their team. This facility is located just an hour from the Big Bear Lake and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Surgeon-Trauma
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: Surgery/Trauma
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: 2 year minimum
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: 7 shifts a month minimum, 12 hour in house coverage + 12 hour back up call
- Compensation: $2,500 flat rate for 24 hour shift + $200/hr if called in during back up call
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.