Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Maysville, KY
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky. Our ED provides excellent specialty back-up and we can offer you travel reimbursement if you live 75 miles outside of the Maysville community. Our new 12-bed ED has a 21,500 annual patient volume averaging 1.9 patients per hour with low-medium acuity. We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and 25-minute door-to-needle time for interventional cardiology. Admit to your own colleagues with the TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage with 10 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits: company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.