Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Somerset, KY
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career working as a full-time physician on our emergency department team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Kentucky. With more than 40 physician specialties and nearly 200 physicians on staff, Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital offers the most comprehensive medical services in the region, including complete cardiac care, a level II neonatal nursery and a neurosurgery program rated among the best in the nation. This LifePoint Health facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been awarded their Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Care and Spine Surgery Certification, as well as the Commission on Cancer certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation with PCI from the American College of Cardiology. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 36-hour physician coverage with 36 hours of strong APC coverage
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Lucrative sign-on bonus for full-time candidates
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
- 42,800 annual patient volume
- 2.2 patients per hour with medium-high acuity.
- 23 bed ED
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.