Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Scottsburg, IN
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Scott Memorial Hospital in Scottsburg, Indiana. Scott Memorial Hospital has a 14,000 annual patient ED volume, 9% admission rate with 1.5 average patients per hour. In addition, there are 24 hours of physician and advanced practice clinician coverage. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Sign-on bonus
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am-7 pm
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.