Full Time Hospitalist Job Blue Springs, MO
Blue Springs, MO
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a full-time physician making a positive difference with TeamHealth's established Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Medical Center in Blue Springs, Missouri; a highly-desirable suburb of Kansas City. You can enjoy lucrative earnings while balancing your career with your personal life due to the flexible schedule that does not require daily 12-hour shifts. Enjoy being home for family dinners and other activities after work! New graduates are welcome to apply. Our position offers you a collaborative practice environment and good working relations with the nursing and medical staff. You will have the ability to teach medical students, if desired. A highly competitive salary, wRVU incentives and a comprehensive benefits package is offered. We welcome internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians to apply. TeamHealth has a long-standing relationship with the local primary care clinicians in the area, along with the leadership at the hospital. We are the only hospitalist program at this facility. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Flexible schedule without a daily 12-hour shift requirement
- Ideal practice setting to balance your career and personal time
- Excellent relationships in place with referrals and hospital administration
- Collegial practice environment
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.