Full Time Orthopedics Job , WI
CompHealth is assisting a facility in the heart of Wisconsin to find a general orthopedic surgeon. They are looking for a board certified, board eligible, or fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon to join their established department. The duties for this position include all aspects of fracture care, joint replacement, and other types of orthopedic cases. You will see an average of 20 patients per day in the office. J-1 visa sponsorship is available. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, then RVU production. You will also receive educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus available. They also offer health/dental, life insurance and disability, occurrence based malpractice insurance, a fully funded retirement plan, 401k and 457b plans, fully funded relocation, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start and $5,800 CME annual allowance.
This ideal practice is nestled in the beauty of Wisconsin where four season outdoor recreation meets innovative, quality healthcare. There are affordable home prices and a low cost of living. This is a community with A rated schools and Midwest values. It is a great place to make your home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent orthopedic jobs around the US, please contact Trevor Jensen at Trevor.Jensen@comphealth.com or call 801.930.3776.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, then RVU production
- Educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus available
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Fully funded retirement plan and relocation
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Call coverage is provided by the hospital
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Open to J-1 candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.