Full Time Orthopedics Job , WI
An exciting orthopedic spine surgeon opportunity is now available at a well-established practice in Wisconsin. They are looking for a surgeon that is fellowship trained to provide the full spectrum of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal surgeries. You will enjoy an established patient panel with this growing group. You will join other orthopedic surgeons, including non-operative, medical spine, and interventional pain physicians. The facility includes an ambulatory surgical center, advanced imaging on-site, in-office fluoroscopy, and adjacent inpatient recovery short-stay suites. J-1 visa holders can be supported. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has a generous salary of $700K+ salary and bonus plan. You will be offered 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of CME time to start, $5,800 annual CME allowance, fully funded relocation and 401k and 457b retirement plans, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, and a sign-on bonus.
This area of Central Wisconsin is a thriving community and a great place to live, work, and play. It is known for outstanding schools, affordable housing, and the ability to take advantage of all four seasons.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $700K+ salary and bonus plan
- Take advantage of all 4 seasons
- Fellowship trained in spine orthopedic surgery is required
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Fully funded relocation and 401k and 457b retirement plans
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Open to J-1 candidates
- Outstanding schools ranking high above the national average
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.