Permanent ObGyn Job Fayetteville, NC
This position offers a competitive compensation package and generous benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and paid malpractice.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather, with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Two positions available
- Office is open Monday through Friday
- See 18 to 25 patients a day
- Work with midwives
- Academic affiliation, willing to teach residents
- Experience with laparoscopic surgeries required
- Robotics experience is a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.