Full Time Pulmonology Job small-size city, NY
HEADLINE: New York State (small-size city which has a service area of almost 150,000 residents who live in western New York State and parts of Pennsylvania.): A caring and enthusiastic BC/BE Pulmonary physician is needed for an outpatient and office based private practice opportunity. This is a physician-owned and very long-established multi-specialty group. Option to do Sleep Medicine is available if the pulmonologist is interested. Visa candidates are welcome to apply. $ Very competitive financial package. There is eligibility to become a partner after the first year! Fellows, experienced pulmonologists and J-1 Visa candidates requiring sponsorship are all welcome to apply.
LOCATION: New York State
- This pulmonary outpatient opportunity is located in a small-size city in upstate New York.
- Its service area is about 150,000 residents who live in western New York State and parts of Pennsylvania.
- This community is family-oriented with a plethora of year-round activities for all ages.
- This city is centrally located and within a 1 and 1/2 hour to 3 and 1/2 hour drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, and the Finger Lakes.
- They are close to one of the best ski and golf resorts in the Northeast.
- Professional sports teams and wonderful off-Broadway productions are all within a 1 and 1/2 hour drive from this community.
- It also offers a good educational system.
- This is a safe and thriving community and has a great deal to offer.
- Located in a small-size city in upstate New York, a caring and enthusiastic BE/BC Pulmonary physician is needed for an outpatient and office based private practice opportunity.
- There is an opportunity to do Sleep Medicine, if the new Pulmonologist is interested. Sleep Medicine skills would be a plus but is not required.
- This is a physician-owned and very long-established multi-specialty group.
- This is a collegial, supportive and thriving practice with a dedicated staff of 185 people, including 40 providers.
- They admit to a nearby community hospital.
- Their excellent referral bas is provided by their 40 physicians as well as from their community physicians.
- Hours/Schedule: Patients are seen Mondays through Fridays, from 8:00 am until 5:00 p.m.
- There is limited call -- 10 days each month (one weekend),
- Availability: Fellows available this year and the summer of 2020, experienced pulmonologists who are currently in practice, and J-1 Visa candidates who require sponsorship are all welcome to apply.
- This physician-owned and very long-established multi-specialty group is offering:
- Competitive base salary
- A stipend
- Signing/start bonus
- Complete fringe benefits pla which includes, but is not limited to:
- Very good pension plan
- Initially three weeks vacation
- One week of CME
- Paid relocation expenses
- There is eligibility to become a partner after the first year!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.