Permanent Family Practice Job , NH
Premiere independent primary care practice with an excellent reputation is growing and hiring more providers due to increased demand from the community.
Join a large group of family medicine providers and advanced practice providers who work with a team approach for the best practices that have transformed the best in quality of care and patient satisfaction rates.
- 99% retention rate
- Focus on quality, not quantity
- Full support staff so you can focus on patient care and a balanced lifestyle
- 4 or 4.5 day work weeks
- Call is 1:15 during the week
- Call is 1:20 Saturdays
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Ample time off
- Friendly and collegial group
- Work at one location
- Team approach so you can always get time off
Located in safe and affluent areas where family growth is imploding due to great schools and affordable, safe living. East commute from Boston or the Massachusetts border.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.