Permanent Infectious Disease Job Grand Rapids, MI
Successful candidate will join the University of Michigan Health system.
- Practice includes 80% inpatient and 20% outpatient of follow-ups and referrals.
- Cases include: orthopedic infections, HIV, Hepatitis, Infection Control, consultative ID.
- Active participation in one of following committees: Infection Prevention or Anti-Microbial Stewardship.
- Call is 1:2 --one week on, one week off.
- Teaching of both medical students and residents option available.
- Position includes base salary, RVU based production bonuses.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 23 days PTO/CME w/ expenses, 6 paid holidays, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community has a service area of over 250,000, and is located in Southwestern Michigan, between Chicago and Detroit for all major metro amenities. It is just 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Hospital and 35 minutes from Lake Michigan. It was voted #1 by Forbes Magazine as community to raise a family, offering low cost of living, low crime, excellent schools, and plenty of cultural activities for the entire family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.