Permanent Physiatry Job New Orleans, LA
This hospital-employed opportunity has an excellent compensation. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and tuition discounts.
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the 'Big Easy,' it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- Outpatient and/or inpatient available
- Replace a retiring physician
- Full-time and part-time options
- Board certified or board eligible
- Be hospital-employed
- Will consider H-1B visas
- Great location in New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.