Full Time Anesthesia Job TX
You will receive a competitive salary of approximately $425K with wRVU production incentive and a quality bonus. The sign-on bonus is negotiable but usually around $15K to $20K, student loan assistance is usually in the $50K range. You will also be provided relocation allowance, 5 days of CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 25 days of vacation time.
Enjoy beautiful weather, no state income tax, and a low cost of living. You will be less than 2 hours from Dallas, Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2597445.
- Salary will be around $425K
- Residency stipend available
- General acute-care hospital
- Call is 1 weekend per month with day off after call
- Bread and butter cases
- Board certified preferred
- Enjoy beautiful weather and no state income tax
- Less than 2 hours from Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.