Full Time Anesthesia Job , TX
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Texas with their search for a general anesthesiologist. They are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physician to join their team. You will see general bread and butter cases at an acute-care hospital serving northeast Texas and southeast Oklahoma. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Texas medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive salary with wRVU production incentive and a quality bonus. You will also be provided relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, and vacation time.
Enjoy beautiful weather, no state income tax, and a low cost of living. You will be less than 2 hours from Dallas, Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2597445.
- Competitive compensation with a work-life balance
- Residency stipend available
- General acute-care hospital
- Serving northeast Texas and southeast Oklahoma
- Bread and butter cases
- Board certified preferred
- Enjoy beautiful weather and no state income tax
- Less than 2 hours from Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.