Full Time Psychiatry Job Roanoke, VA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time with stipend, a retirement plan and stock purchase plan, medical benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice near Roanoke, VA. The area offers the laid-back lifestyle North Carolina is famous for. The town is full of history, so you'll have ample opportunity to visit sites, museums, and antique shops. You will be within an easy drive to both Raleigh NC and Richmond VA.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation
- CME time with stipend
- Teaching opportunities
- Malpractice with tail
- BC or BE required
- Final-year residents & fellows welcome
- Family friendly communities with strong school systems
- Located close to Roanoke
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.