Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Durango, CO
CompHealth is currently assisting an award winning Colorado health system with their search for an oncologist. You will work a 4.5 day work week and have a shared call. Call is paid after seven days per month. You will see an average of 18 to 21 patients per day in the clinic (includes infusion follow ups), and average 1 to 3 patients in the hospital. You will join two other oncologists with strong support staff. There will also be an option for an NP/PA once fully ramped up. They welcome hematology/oncology fellowship trained candidates and all experience levels. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of vacation/PTO, life insurance, relocation assistance, a $15k sign-on bonus, $3k for CME and $2k for license dues, a 401k retirement plan with up to 6% match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Durango, CO is a very outdoorsy town with something for every season. You can enjoy whitewater rafting, skiing, biking, horseback riding, fishing, and snowmobiling. The Durango train also is a very popular activity you can enjoy any time of the year.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email at Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com.
- Salary plus RVU and quality incentives
- Well-established health system
- 25% hematology/75% oncology
- Built-in referral base and strong support staff
- Shared call
- H-1B visa support
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail
- Abundance of outdoor amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.