Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Eastern Massachusetts, MA
· Location: Eastern Massachusetts (greater Boston, MA area)
· Specialty: Occupational Medicine / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Approx. 20-21 hrs per week
· Census: 10-14 pts per shift
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $8,400/month
· Travel and malpractice provided!!!!
We are currently working with a
local police department in the greater Boston, MA area. They are
taking immediate considerations for physicians interested in working on staff
as an ongoing locum tenens provider. The role is approximately 20-21
hrs per week. The candidate will be providing employee physicals and fitness
for duty exams for the graduating class of new police officers.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.