Full Time Cardiology Invasive Job Augusta, GA
HCA Healthcare is looking for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to Lead and Grow Program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, GA
• Ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology with interest in both Coronary and Peripheral Interventions; CTO experience a plus; no structural program at facility
• High volume practice with opportunity to ramp up extremely quickly; compensation related to productivity after year 1; no cap on compensation
• Clinic three half days; Cath Lab remaining part of week
• Shared STEMI call of 1:4
• Employed practice with competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including occurrence based malpractice, relocation, health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Candidates looking for a collegial work environment with a strong commitment to teamwork and unmatched growth and leadership opportunities are encouraged to apply and will be given the priority consideration
About HCA Healthcare
• HCA Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare systems in the country with over 180 hospitals in 20 states
• Our national Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Services team is comprised of nationally recognized physicians who are dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care across the country as well as improving care options through participation in clinical trials, device trials and scientific research
• HCA Healthcare is the also the largest sponsor of graduate medical education with over 4000 residents and fellows in ACGME accredited programs and more programs opening every year
• Our healthcare system was established over 50 years ago and continues to improve the quality of care provided to our patients in the communities we serve
Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, GA
• Doctors Hospital of Augusta is a 350-bed tertiary care center serving the greater Augusta area
• Recognized as one of 17 Georgia facilities to meet highest levels for clinical outcomes in Acute Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
As for Augusta, there is no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there is something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
For additional information, please contact Amber.Holiman@HCAHealthcare.com or visit www.calendly.com/amber-holiman/cardiology to schedule a call at your convenience.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.