Full Time Cardiology Job , KS
CompHealth is currently assisting a Kansas hospital with their search for another interventional cardiologist. A current physician is retiring, so they are looking for a physician to build the practice and work as a team. You will take over the existing patient base of the retiring physician. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm. The call schedule will be shared with the other interventional cardiologist that you will be joining. There is also a nurse practitioner on staff.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary for one year. A robust benefit package includes full family medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, $3k CME stipend, and vacation time.
To get started and for more details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow it up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Base salary guarantee for one year
- Work out of one hospital
- Join a growing cardiology team
- Monday through Friday
- Take over existing patient base
- Nurse practitioner on staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Regional airport approximately 8 miles of the city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.