Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Southbridge, MA
A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm pm and you will see 2 - 3 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active MA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.