Full Time Family Practice
A new family practice with obstetrics physician opportunity is now available in California at a growing clinic. This is a great quality-of-life opportunity. They are hiring residents or experienced physicians. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, but this can be flexible. Call is once every four weeks. You will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. There is also an option to work some hours in the ER, if desired. The group has seven physicians in practice, five family medicine (three do OB, two do not), and two general surgeons. The incoming physician will not need to do C-sections.
This position offers a competitive compensation, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, CME time, and relocation assistance.
This area is know for the stunning Sierra Mountains with a status as a mecca for any kind of winter sport.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary
- Independent contractor position
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call is only once every 4 weeks
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Option to work some hours in the ER
- Must be board certified
- Stunning Sierra Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.