Full Time Anesthesia Job Santa Maria, CA
Anesthesiology Physician Opportunity
Santa Barbara County, California
Pristine California Beaches — No High Cost of Living
Come be a part of this well renown Hospital looking for an Anesthesiology Physician to join their team. Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast, but the cost of living prevented you? Your wait is over… Come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Highly competitive compensation with partnership track
- $650,000+ income potential, sign on bonus
- General Anesthesia with a wide variety of cases available
- No supervision of CRNAs
- Anesthesiologists handle all their own cases
- Paid shared call with rotating assignments
- Join a 17-member group
- Be busy from day 1
- Paid Relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Major 4-year Universities near by
- Over 50 Wineries in all directions
- Five Star Resorts, High End Shopping and Dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Anesthesiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: AN 193636
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Anesthesiology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.