Full Time Hospitalist Job
Blue Hill, ME
alarm 20 hours ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our Special Operations Hospital Medicine team in the northeast region. This Hospitalist will travel to select TeamHealth hospital medicine programs in the states of Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and West Virginia to deliver care. This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. We ask that you be ABIM, AOBIM, ABFM, AOBFM certified or prepared, residency trained, and have one year of hospital medicine experience. This is an elite position and ideal candidates must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- Excellent compensation with sign-on bonus
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in our leading Patient Safety Organization
- LiveWell WorkLife services
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.