Permanent Oncology Job Indianapolis, IN
Take advantage of a competitive base salary, productivity model, pension plan, relocation package, and malpractice paid.
Live and work in one of the most desirable cities in the great state of Indiana. Enjoy all the fun amenities, indoors and outdoors, that the region has to offer!! Reside in a warm and friendly community that also has a very good school system, making it a great place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive base salary and full medical benefits
- Well-established and financially sound facility
- Experience with surgical procedures, da Vinci robotics
- Call of 1:3
- Malpractice paid
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.