Permanent Anesthesia Job , NH
This potential partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with huge bonus potential, You will be offered medical benefits, 264 hours of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, 1 week CME time with 1 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in an area that is a great place to live, work, and play. This town is conveniently located in the seacoast area of New Hampshire and is within close proximity to Boston. Here you will also enjoy having no state income taxes. Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No state income taxes
- Competitive compensation with large bonus potential
- CME with stipend
- J-1 & H-1B considered
- Great case exposure
- Safe neighborhood and great schools
- Close proximity to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.