Locum Tenens Family Practice Job
A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with no call, and you will see an average of 24 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with BLS certification and have at least two years of experience. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.