Permanent Primary Care Job Huntsville, AL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc.
Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday-Tuesday 8:00 am-6:00 pm; Wednesday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25-28 with Strong Medical Staff Support
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - $185K Base Salary Negotiable Based on Experience - RVU Plan
- Benefits: - Loan Repayment Through NHSC; HPSA: 18 - Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability - 10 PTO Days Increases with Tenure, 8 Paid Holidays, 5 Days Sick Leave- 5 CME Days plus $2,500 Annual Allowance - Reimbursement for Licenses, Certifications, DEA Registrations, etc. up to $800 Annually- FTCA Coverage- Profit Sharing Plan- 403b
- Additional Info: Current openings at Huntsville Family Health Center and Toney Family Health Center.Requirements:- EMR Proficiency- State CSR and Federal DEA- Alabama license strongly preferred- Board Eligible must become Board Certified within 2 years of employment- Must be comfortable working with an indigent population and understand the cultural diversity of the populationThe ideal candidate will have the ability to:- Relate collegiately with other providers in the group practice - Join an established group practice and provide access to care at a minimum of 5,525 billable visits in the first year of practice- Document services provided via electronic record system and utilize E&M code calculator- Be collaborative with mid-levels and serve as the covering physician in the absence of the CMO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.