Permanent Breast Surgery Job , AL
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Breast Surgeons needed in Central Alabama
- 100% Breast Surgery practice in Central Alabama
- No General Surgery responsibilities or ER call
- Patient population > 15,000.
- Board certified in Surgery, preferred fellowship in SSO or ASBS.
- Willing to train new grad in ultrasound guided and stereotactic guided procedures.
- EMR in place: MediTouch by health Fusion.
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 attestation completed successfully.
- PQRS through ASBS clinical registry.
- 5 exam rooms with adequate space for expansion
- Fully staffed at this time for 1 physician.
- Plan to add additional staffing as needed upon hiring second physician.
- Use Hospitalist for medical care post operatively
- Block scheduling
- Full clinic day = 30-40 patients.
- If patient needs a biopsy, they do it same-say in-office so their patient numbers are not as high as some practices.
- Thyroid biopsies and thyroid aspirations are not required of the new surgeon.
- Procedures in-office: ultrasound, stereotactic biopsies, aspirations, incision and drainage, some minor excisional surgery with local anesthesia
- Payer mix: 60% Blue Cross, 30% Medicare, 5% United Health Care, 5% all others.
- Do not accept Medicaid.
- Do take AL Breast & Cervical Early Detection Program with the Department of Health
- Rounds required only on post-operative patients for discharge management.
- No unattached or general surgery call.
- Would anticipate call coverage of personal patients with cross-coverage schedule worked out for vacation/out-of-town times.
- Genetic testing and BRACA testing available when indicated.
- In-office diagnostic breast health including digital mammography, breast ultrasound, stereotactic (Intact Breast Lesion Excision System) and ultrasound guided biopsy, balloon insertion for accelerated partial breast irradiation (Mammosite and Contura)
- On-site radiologist
- Walk into volume in this highly respected practice, multi-state referral base with a patient population in excess of 12,000.
- Collection guarantee
- Pathway to partnership
- CME paid time off
- Malpractice, Medical and Dental covered at no cost
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Dues paid for professional membership
- A great partnership opportunity with huge potential!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.