Permanent Psychiatry Job , MI
- Full Time
- Employed or Independent Contractor options
- In-Patient and PHP settings
- Adult and Adolescent (12-17) case load
- weeknight call of one week on, one week off;
- weekend call rotation of 1:2
- employed option includes base salary, full benefits, and paid malpractice insurance
- This is a 26 bed Child and Adolescent unit and a 28 bed adult unit
Known as the Mint Festival City, this is the seat of Clinton County, Michigan. This safe and friendly city is an exceptional place to live and work. Surrounded by some of the finest farmland in the state, yet located just miles from downtown Lansing, the City offers the best of both worlds. It has preserved its hometown feel while keeping pace with society; our proud residents enjoy living in a charming small town that offers the many conveniences of a larger city.
This truly offers something for everyone. This unique city boasts award-winning schools, a wide array of places to worship, thriving businesses, recreational parks, incredible health care services, and numerous cultural opportunities. This is home to professionals who make the short commute to Lansing or East Lansing each day and to families who enjoy raising their children in a pleasantly safe town.
Thanks to our superior certified industrial park, this city is also home to many successful businesses that benefit from the city's prime location in the "Hub of Michigan."
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.