Locum Tenens Surgery Job , OR
We have an opportunity in Oregon for a general surgeon. The provider can expect to cover a CME period. The locum tenens physician will do upper and lower scopes in emergencies, and will see 3 - 7 cases per weekend. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active OR medical license. ATLS and ACLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- CME coverage
- OR license required
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 - 7 cases per weekend
- Upper and lower scopes in emergencies
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.