Full Time Gastroenterology Job Santa Rosa, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for a GI to perform advanced endoscopic procedures. ERCP is required, and EUS is highly preferred. Work 4 days a week consisting of 2 clinical, 1 hospital, and 1 procedure day. You will be joining a team of 3 GI physicians, but will be the only one that does ERCP and/or EUS. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, and fellowship trained in gastroenterology.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with 5 year vesting schedule on tail.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2596139.
- ERCP required, and EUS highly preferred
- Base salary guarantee
- Annual call stipend in addition to base salary
- Be the only GI in the group doing ERCP and/or EUS
- Joining 3 general gastroenterologists
- Hospital will invest in new equipment based on your input and preferences
- 4-day workweek
- Hospital-employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.