Full Time Psychiatry Job Pasco, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with student loan repayment. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, sign-on, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in eastern Washington. This large town is clean and unpretentious with low crime. It is situated in Washington's beautiful wine country. This is a riverfront area with great recreation and plenty of sunshine. The locale boasts mild climates absent the rainy conditions in other parts of the state. It is a great place for families and singles to make their home.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance available
- J-1 and H-1B visas supported
- 2020 grads welcome
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Right between Portland and Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.