Full Time Anesthesia Job Syracuse, NY
An exciting anesthesia opportunity is now available with a group in upstate New York. The group is accepting applicants who are board certified in anesthesia and fellowship trained in pain management. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives and a year-end bonus. You will be offered medical reimbursement, CME time and stipend, pension, and relocation assistance.
Rated by Forbes Magazine fourth in the top 10 places in the U.S. to raise a family, Syracuse, New York is a thriving college town with all the expected amenities. If the intellectual and cultural stimulation of college towns energizes you, consider bringing your skills to Syracuse.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation with incentives
- Year-end bonus
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Relocation assistance available
- Academic opportunity
- Mostly supervision
- Excellent school districts
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.