Full Time Psychiatry Job Madison, WI
A new child/adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin at an established hospital. You will work with a great team of psychiatrists and psychotherapists. You will work weekdays in an outpatient setting. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible with a child fellowship. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and retention bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
With its metro area having a population of over 500,000 people, Madison is Wisconsin's 2nd largest city and the winner of numerous 'best of' awards over the years.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent sign-on and retention bonus
- Malpractice with tail
- CME with stipend
- Relocation assistance
- BC/BE and fellowship training required
- 401K with match
- Great shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.