Full Time Hospitalist
Comp Health is assisting a group in South Carolina that needs a hospitalist to provide acute rehabilitation services. This is an inpatient setting for patients who have been discharged from the hospital, but could benefit from additional physical, occupational, or speech therapy. The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs. Call will be shared and hospitalist can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. The group welcomes IM and FM physicians with experience and a special rehab certification will be needed. If you do not have an active SC medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300k
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Desirable Myrtle Beach, SC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.