Full Time Hospitalist Job
An exciting opportunity for a board certified or board eligible hospitalist is available in SC to provide acute rehabilitation services. They are looking for an in-house physician to treat patients. The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs. Weekend call will be shared and you can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. The group welcomes IM and FM physicians with experience and a special rehab certification. If the has previous rehab post acute experience, the certification is fast-tracked. If you do not have an active SC medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This opportunity is located in a desirable location in Coastal South Carolina near Savannah, Georgia.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Desirable Coastal South Carolina location, near Savannah
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.