Permanent Hospitalist Job , PA
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This opportunity is located in a desirable location in central PA, just a couple hours from Philadelphia.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- 2 hours from Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.