Full Time Internal Medicine Job , FL
A group in Florida needs an internal medicine physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday 8-5, on call one weekend a month, and physician can expect to see 18-23 patients per day on average. The facility welcomes board certified candidates. If you do not have an active FL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, three weeks' vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation
- 3 weeks PTO plus holidays
- ACN license accepted
- Must be board certified in internal medicine
- Spanish preferred
- J-1 & H-1B Visa considered
- Near Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.