Full Time Internal Medicine Job Albert Lea, MN
CompHealth is assisting a clinic in Minnesota with their search for a board certified or board eligible internist. The ideal physician will be a team player, willing to share call, enjoys working closely with multi-specialty group members, and communicates well with patients and colleagues. You will admit, evaluate, diagnose, treat, and provide consultations to patients 18 years of age and older.
You will receive a competitive income guarantee and bonus package. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 22 vacation days, 10 days of CME and $6k, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
Albert Lea is a community in scenic Southern MN, surrounded by several lakes and located just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis. There are 38 city parks, 6 nearby golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, Blazing Star Recreational Trail, and Audubon Nature and Wildlife Preserve.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive income guarantee and bonus package
- Work with one of the best hospitals in the nation
- Call of 1:14
- Board certified or board eligible
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Clinic promotes patient-centered care
- Generous comprehensive fringe benefit package
- 90 minutes south of Minneapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.