Full Time Cardiology Job Cedar Rapids, IA
An electrophysiologist position is newly available in Iowa to a physician that does advanced procedures. You will join one other EP that does basic EP procedures and a dedicated EP NP. You will work Monday through Friday with a 1:14 night and weekend call, and 1:2 daily, but only for consults as the general cardiologist takes the actual call. There is an on-site dedicated EP lab and two Cath labs. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an excellent work-life balance.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign on bonus. You will also receive medical benefits for you and your family, 35 days of PTO and 6 holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on
- All advance EP procedures desired
- Generous call schedule (EP consults only)
- Excellent EP NP support
- H-1B and J1 visa sponsorship
- 2020 fellows and visa candidates welcomed
- Excellent work-life balance
- Wonderful family and University community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.