Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Kodiak, AK
An inpatient health center in Kodiak Island is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors. Enjoy skiing, fishing, snowboarding, sledding, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum
- Duties: 30 monthly admissions
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 7 on/7 off days and nights
- Compensation: $240 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.