Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Fargo, ND
Demonstrate superior clinical cardiology skills in developing and expanding a current dynamic practice.
- Enjoy convenientaccess between the clinic and hospital for inpatient and outpatient activities (hospital and clinic located in the samebuilding).
- Recruitment ongoing to increase from 4 to 8 cardiologists. An active coronary, peripheral and non-invasive program alsoincludes a comprehensive electrophysiology program with a newly constructed catheterization laboratory.
- Experienced echocardiography staff that includes pediatric echo for the pediatric and congenital adult cardiology clinic.
- Excellent nursing and support personnel in all spectrums of the practice.
- Collaborative relationship exists with superb cardiovascular surgery program (which comprises complex valvular, aorticdissections and a mature and highly successful ECMO program).
- 1-6 non-invasive call
- 4 weeks of vacation DOE and 10 days CME
- Competitive salary, sizable sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- Tort reform state
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
Community stretches nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River. Money magazine ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges,offering Division I hockey. Enjoy all fours seasons of recreation including fishing, sailing, skiing, hiking,and biking. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities andinternational airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.