Full Time Neurology Job Waterville, ME
An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available in Maine. They are looking for a board certified or board eligible neurologist to join their neurology team. General neurologists and neurologists with sub-specialty interests will be considered. EEG or EMG experience is a plus, but not necessary. You will work as a solo practitioner with access to all the support of a large healthcare system. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have an active Maine medical license, but CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one if needed.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive $20k a year for loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $20k annually for loan repayment
- Work as a solo practitioner
- Support of a large healthcare system
- BC/BE general neurologist
- Sub-specialty interests will be considered
- EEG or EMG experience a plus
- Will sponsor H-1B visas
- Community is one hour from Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.