Full Time Family Practice Job , AL
A new opportunity in Alabama is available to a family practice or internal physician. You will work Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. There will be a phone-only call rotated among six physicians. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. The hospital takes medical students and it is up to the you if you would like to work with the them. Spanish is a plus, but not required. Candidates must be board certified unless coming out of their residency. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Alabama medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and RVUs. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus RVUs
- 4.5 day work week
- Rotated phone-only call
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC, unless coming out of residency
- On the banks of the Tennessee River
- Quality-of-life and a variety of activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.