Full Time Dermatology Job , FL
An exciting dermatologist opportunity is now available at a well-established single-specialty group in Florida. This position is for a general dermatologist ideally with the ability to do some Mohs (not required). The schedule is flexible and most physicians work four or five days a week. There are three MAs on staff and scribes. This position requires a three year dermatology residency and then a fellowship for dermatology/pathology or Mohs. The ideal candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills, and comfortable for the long-term.
This partnership-track potential is a lucrative opportunity where you will keep a percentage of your collections. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Annual salary plus percentage of collections
- General dermatology and Mohs (not required)
- Modernizing Medicine EMR system
- Offering a flexible work schedule
- On-site pathology lab
- Scribes and MA support
- All modern and state-of-the-art
- Coastal Florida with sugar-sand beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.