Full Time Psychiatry Job Harrisburg, PA
A child and adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. This is an outpatient position with no call responsibilities. You will also have an option to teach residents if you are interested. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within two years of completing their residency. If you do not hold an active Pennsylvania license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are nine universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Adult outpatient position
- No call schedule
- Option of teaching residents
- BC or BE within two years required
- Health benefits, life insurance, and malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus and CME time
- Relocation assistance and a retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.