Permanent Internal Medicine Job , MN
You will receive a generous and comprehensive fringe benefit package. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, 22 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, 10 days of CME and $6k, 401k and 403b retirement plans, pension plan, and occurrence based malpractice. There is also loan repayment available through NHSC.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation plan
- Join a successful practice
- 4.5- or 5-day workweek
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- NP and MA assistance
- State-of-the-art equipment
- PGY2 and PGY3 resident stipend
- Mentorship and coaching support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.