Permanent Dermatology Job San Antonio, TX
Texas Dermatology Opportunity
4 or 5 Day Workweek
While other practices are struggling due to COVID-19, this well-respected group continues to grow! Three well established state-of-the-art clinics will allow you to be busy "Day 1".
- $500,000 potential first year, top producer exceeds $700,000
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, sign-on
- Experienced, tenured, family-oriented staff
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
What’s old is new again in San Antonio. A city rich in history and booming with modern attractions has everything you and your family will ever need! Enjoy the historical Alamo, the beautiful river walk or escape to the Texas Hill Country.
- Too many housing options to choose from: gated communities, country club/golf course homes, lakeside communities or homes with acreage
- Medical schools, residencies, colleges, universities and plenty of public and private school options
- World-class dining, theaters, museums, professional sports, and international airport
- Whitetail deer, hog, dove and turkey hunting, freshwater fishing and easy access to Padre Island Resort and deep-sea fishing
Job ID: D 11444199
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.