Full Time Internal Medicine Job Newark, NJ
An exciting internal medicine residency director opportunity is now available in New Jersey. You will assumes administrative responsibility for the ambulatory care and residency continuity clinics as well participate in direct patient care. You will also provide teaching and supervision for medical students. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine with academic and ambulatory care administrative experience.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits that will be discussed with the candidate directly.
Come practice in northern New Jersey. This position is located across the Hudson River from NYC. The area is known for its outstanding institutions of learning, medicine, and science. It possesses a vibrant city life second to none.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary, benefits, and bonuses
- Monday through Friday
- Assume administrative responsibility
- Participate in direct patient care
- Teaching and supervision for medical students
- Academic/ambulatory administrative experience
- Board certified internal medicine physician
- Located 10 miles outside of NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.