Full Time ObGyn Job Corning, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York clinic with their search for a full-time board certified or board eligible OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census and you will be joining four other board certified OB/GYNs. You will work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally. You will also enjoy an equal balance of obstetrics and gynecology seeing an average of 20 patients per day with weekly O.R. time. Collaborate with your colleagues on major cases or consult with specialists in the network.
Corning has been named The Most Fun Small Town in America. Come work in Corning, New York to find out why. You will find a sparkling city with beautiful architecture, the chance to make your own glass, and scenic hiking trails across the Finger Lakes region. You will enjoy historic storefronts with trendy eateries, chic salons, and bustling artists' studios.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work in a supportive environment
- Equal balance of OB and GYN
- See 20 patients per day
- Have weekly O.R. time
- Leadership opportunities
- Join 4 board certified OB/GYNs
- Easy access to specialists
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.