- Location: Southern New Jersey (15 mins west of Vineland, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you'll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA's, NP's, and Medical Assistants.